Holy Guacamole... Fries

Holy Guacamole... Fries:

It's not often I have a vocal reaction toward something I see on the internet. This recipe, however, not only made me shriek "whhhhaaa?!," it managed to place a huge grin across my face. Baked Avocado Fries. Almost sounds too good to be true, right? It's everything I could ever ask for in a recipe (not to mention this is something I can ACTUALLY make with the primitive baking skills I have...) If you can't already tell, I'm pretty flippin' excited to try this out... VIA






Ingredients:


1/4 cup flour
1 tsp kosher salt
2 large eggs, beaten
1 1/4 cups panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
2 firm-ripe medium avocados, pitted, peeled, and sliced into 1/2-in. wedges



Directions:


• Slice Avacodo.


• Mix the flour, egg, and panko.


• Place the fries on a drying rack and then on a cookie sheet.


• Spray with olive oil or non-stick spray.


• Bake 20 minutes at 450 degrees.


• Sprinkle with parmesan.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario