Travel Bucket List

Travel Bucket List:

WELL! What a busy busy day it's been. I'm exhausted. But great news! I've just been informed by my boss that I must take two weeks vacation since I've been at my job for over a year now. I've been so wrapped up in my work here at the studio that I forgot- I need to take a break. Ha ha. I read that back to myself and realized how crazy I sound. Can you say "work-a-holic?" Anyhoo, for the first time EVER, I'm thinking beyond the border. Thats right, I just got my passport and this California girl is opening up her doors to the rest of the world. As I've started looking around the web for inspiration, I've realized how dangerous this is going to be (not dangerous like getting diseases- I'd rather not think about that right now.) Rather, I'm concerned about this accumulating bucket list I have now! As soon as you see some of these images I've collected, you'll see why... "WOW" is all I can say. I've never put too much thought into travel, I've been in school or working too many jobs to ever think about it- but boy, will this make a gal change her mind about that!?





PARIS VIA & VIA



CINQUE, ITALY VIA



SUN ISLAND, MALDIVES VIA



MAYANMAR VIA


VENICE, ITALY VIA & VIA



THE DARK HEDGES, IRELAND VIA



THAILAND VIA & VIA



COLMAR, FRANCE VIA



SANTORINI, GREECE VIA



BARCELONA VIA & VIA



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario